Thursday, May 08, 2008

For a good cause

This saturday the husband is running in a 5k with friends in our neighborhood. I'm really excited for him even though he hasn't trained at all since the diabetes 5k last month. I'm also glad that other people in our neighborhood are doing them giving him a reason to run. This weeks 5k is the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5k.

We even decided to make a team and wear tshirts. Since most of the Ta-ta teams names were taken we decided that since men can get breast caner too we would be Save the Man Boobs. Tonight we are making our t-shirts.

Our slogan on the back of t-shirts will say "Big or small we save them all". Even though I'm not running in the race I still wanted a t-shirt so I'll be a spectator with a t-shirt. I'll try to post pictures this weekend of the race and our t-shirts. This is the biggest 5k in Utah so there will be TONS of people there.

That's it really. I hope that people people weren't thinking we were asking for donations, I'm just excited for my husband to get out run.

No comments: