Friday, December 02, 2005

I'm back

Catching up is hard to do!

Today is my first day back to work and also my first day on the blogs. I have a lot of catching up to do! Work that can wait blogging is #1 priority!!!

Okay maybe not but it should be!

We had a absolutely wonderful time in Australia! We did so much in the 9 days that we were there! I will definilty post what we did along with pictures once I get all 900 pictures from my mom (yes she took that many, and no I won't put all 900 on here). So while I am catching up with blogs and work here is a picture to tide you all over. Enjoy.

6 comments:

LITTLE MISS said...

is that koala grabbing your boob?

Just Me said...

yeah he's happy to see me.

hollibobolli said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so jealous!!! I had to show my mom, who of course did not share my level of excitement.. Why??? Because she wouldn't buy me a koala bear when I was 5.

Did you kiss it? I LOVE that pic!!! I love koala bears!!!

p.s. - your hair still looks really cute.

Cupcake Blonde said...

Ahhh, that is such a great photo! I can't believe they let you hold them for a picture, how cute!

Just Me said...

i wouldn't let those claws near my boobs...you're brave

LoriLoo310 said...

Yeah, the koala is totally feeling you up. I guess you have to pay for the picture somehow ...

Sounds like you had a blast! Can't wait to here more. Doesn't it suck to be back at work ... in UTAH no less?