Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Husband Gone = No Sleep

The Husband has been away for 3 days now.

I miss him!!!

I really have no reason to go to sleep anymore since he's gone so I've been staying up super late which hasn't done wonders on my punctuality at work. Actually today was the first day I was late, but I hauled ass getting here, sorry if I ran any poor soul over on my way in to be on time.

So here is my sleep schedule due to the fact that I am on my own.

Sunday Night: Didn't get home from my sisters house until 12:30am - had to check the entire house for burgulars so I wasn't in bed until 1:00am. - had to be to work Monday at 7:30am
Monday Night: Started reading a book about 7pm finished the damn thing at 3:30 am. Luckily I didn't have to be to work until 9:30 am.
Tuesday Night: Went to bed at 11:30pm but then decided I didn't like the arrangement of our room so I moved the bed. Went to bed about 12:30. Had to be to work at 7:30am.

Yeah I'm a nerd, I know! I just get so bored being home alone! That and I haven't ate a decent meal since he left. I just have no desire to cook or even to go out for food. So the husband will be back on Friday and hopefully my appetite and sleep schedule will be too.

3 comments:

LoriLoo310 said...

I can't sleep well when BSC is gone either, but somehow I find that I eat much better when he's gone. Maybe it's the boredom that makes me pig out and eat ice cream all night. Or maybe it's the feeling of freedom!!!!!!!!!!

LITTLE MISS said...

awe, that is SO SWEET!

now if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to barf all over you.

Cupcake Blonde said...

I know what you mean...I can never sleep if I know my husband isn't coming home. Even if I know he is going to be home at like 3 AM I can still sleep, but if he isn't home when he is supposed to or if he is away it is so hard to sleep comfortably.