Monday, May 01, 2006

Just a boring married couple

I didn't do too much this weekend.
- bought a bench for our front porch
- Started pulling dandelions but they are stronger then I am, so I sprayed their asses with weed killer
- Caught up on all the stuff I've recorded on DVR this week
- The husband has the ceiling and 1 1/2 walls sheetrocked in our soon to be exercise room. Hopefully by the end of the week we'll have it done and I can start mudding!!!
- Went to my sisters house for my nephews birthday. He really made out $85!!!

Yeah that's pretty much all. Yeah we are a just a boring married couple! Now that the weather has started to warm up hopefully we'll start doing more things out side. Last year we bought a fire pit and I think we used it once. This years goal -- we'll use it twice.

6 comments:

LoriLoo310 said...

That's what I feel like ... boring old married couple. We're still young, we should be going skydiving on a regular basis! What's wrong with me?

Just Me said...

I totally agree! But then again everything costs money.

Unknown said...

yes... but do you make six trips to home depot per day? that's how you know you've crossed over to old married couple.

Loralee Choate said...

Ahhhh...simplicity! You do your own mudding and taping??? That is very brave! We sheetrock ourselves, but I know if I tried to tape it it would look like hud.

BRAVO!

LITTLE MISS said...

JM vs. dandelions? who won?

and is that really how you spell sheetrock? looks so funny that I almost peed my pants!

btw, why is there a handicap sign by your word verification? do i need a permit to park here?

Erika said...

it's good to have goals, take it from a proffessional.