Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Do cats read minds?

I've decided that my cat reads minds.

Why you may ask. Well just today every time I thought about doing something my cat was already there.

Example 1
I was on the couch and decided to get a drink of orange juice. My cat was already in the kitchen staring at the refrigerator

Example 2
I decided to take a bath last night, When I got to the bathroom my cat was already lying in the tub. I had to wait my turn to use my own tub!!!

Example 3
After my bath I went to watch some TV and the cat was already on the couch sitting on the remote.

Not only that but he's already in every room that I go into. I've got to check to make sure he hasn't been cloned! It's quite disturbing. That and I think I understand what my cat is meowing about. I know his I want food Meow. His I want to go outside Meow. And his pet me Meow. Quite disturbing!

8 comments:

Just Me said...

lol why yes he is.

Spookz said...

i know how that is M is always doing that but the good thing about that is they always know when you need loves

Unknown said...

here's what i know about cats:

they sleep 23.5 hours a day and only get up to poop and pee all over your couch, and then eat.

Cupcake Blonde said...

I wouldn't mind my cats being everywhere I go because right now their constant under foot and following after me is getting a bit annoying. But I understand you about the meows. I can recognize what they want by every chirp and purr. People say it is like babies cry, how new mothers know what their children need when they can't talk. I guess it is the same for loving pet owners.

LITTLE MISS said...

His i want food meow is constant! LOL!

and i don't care if he reads minds...what i really want to know is does he see in color or black and white?

Loralee Choate said...

I will trade you. My cat, Wilbur (Girl. Yes, I knew it when I named her) is a complete HO that still goes into heat despite being "FIXED".

I can read HER mind because she is attempting to rape my carpet right now. It would be nice for it to go the other way for a moment, although waiting for a bath would suck. ;D

Erika said...

Hey nice training Abbey. You've done a really good job with your human!

LITTLE MISS said...

hmmm....spring flowers mixed w/ a little tropical lizard??

you feelin' alright?

; )