Monday, May 08, 2006

Season Finale

I hate season finale's.

First it was the season finale of One Tree Hill -it ends with someone who may die. Guess what every season of One Tree Hill has ended with someone on the verge of death. Not to mention that every girl (seniors in high school) may/or may not be pregnant.

Then there was the season finale of Supernatural - and again the three leads left to die bleeding in their car after being hit by a semi truck. Well of course they won't die but why do that to us?

Not to mention the season finale's this week
Gilmore Girls - Will Lorelia and Luke get married or will she turn to Christopher (yet again)?
CSI- yeah CSI always rocks but their season finale's are always AWESOME
Grey's Anatomy - They couldn't even fit their season finale into one episode it has to be in two different days and the second is 2 hours long!
The OC - As the commercials point out the kids of the OC are all graduating but one may not make it through the night.

So what is that 4 out of the 6 shows someone may die (CSI is iffy - someone always dies but who knows if it will be one of the CSI's). So yes I hate season finale's I hate the suspense and the fact that I have to wait over three months to find out what happened.

There are other shows that I watch but I haven't really invested much time into them to care what happens on the season finale. I do have to say thank you to DVR, now I don't have to tie myself to the TV - I can watch my shows whenever I have time or just feel like being lazy.

I must admit the one good thing about Summer is (other then the obvious weather and summer activities) is Rescue Me and Nip/Tuck are on. They are definitely my late night addiction when it comes to Summer. Rescue Me is replaying all their episodes from last season just in case anyone missed them. It's been good for us because the husband wasn't able to stay up late to watch them last year so he's missed a ton of episodes.

I love drama, can you tell by my choices of tv shows? I also really like the WB 3 of the 6 shows on WB. Yeah I'm a nerd, but I'm okay with it.

8 comments:

Just Me said...

the canon 20d....LOVE it

Loralee Choate said...

I still feel completely pissed off that they killed off Speedle on CSI:Miami. I haven't felt the same way about it since.

And on a completely random note. What the freak is up with Nick's hair lately????

He is looking WAY too much like Greg lately. JMO

Just Me said...

I totally agree! I loved Speedle (especially since he's in my all time fav movie Empire Records). And the CSI cast is just annoying me lately.

Cupcake Blonde said...

I can NOT wait to see Grey's!! So exciting! And I'm convinced Brass is going to bite it on CSI, he's not in the photograph they put on their website (the one with clues about the finale). And I was sooo upset about Supernatural. Of course they aren't dead, but they were hurt pretty bad already, so it was just more mean. And I think I'm going to finish with The O.C. this year, it seems like they keep repeating the same storylines over and over and I'm getting tired of them.

Is it funny for you to watch John on Supernatural and think of him lying in bed on Grey's Anatomy? And I guess he's on Weeds too. Jeffery Dean Morgan gets around!

LITTLE MISS said...

Why show a three hour long finale--when they could provide us with an extra three weeks of entertainment??

I cannot wait all summer long to find out what happened w/ my favorite shows!

LoriLoo310 said...

Yay for Grey's Anatomy! Or as the channel 4 news guy here calls it,
"Grey's Academy"

Spookz said...

i cant wait to see the one tree hill and gray's anatamy finale

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't mind me putting this here but does anybody have Greys Anatomy the two hour finale from May 15 on DVR that could burn a dvd copy for my wife? Or a vcr tape? Trying to find copy for her since i accidently erased it. Boy am i in trouble....
Sorry to post anonymously but i dont have any type of account i just did a search looking for somewhere to ask. I'll pay for a copy if you can help me out.

Thanks,
Christian (calihumvee@yahoo.com)