Friday, February 01, 2008

Brrr it's cold in here....

Wow almost two weeks since my last post. The reason? Because NOTHING IS HAPPENING! I'm so over Winter. I hate the snow, I hate the cold and I hate my heater being blown out in the middle of the night so our house is a chilling 57 degrees when we wake up!

I haven't bought grocery's in over a week because I can't bring myself to leave the house once the sun goes down. It's too cold and too windy to leave the house to go buy frivilous things like food. We don't even have food storage to turn to, so we either eat what's leftover in the freezer or order pizza. Let someone else brave the cold to bring us food. I even thought about ordering grocery's online and having them delivered to our house. I'd pay an extra $50 to have it delivered.

I just want it to stop snowing, to stop blowing snow and for the sun to come out from hidding.

Don't forget to go to our pregnancy blog to see what's really going on in our life.

1 comment:

Candice said...

You're so funny - make someone else bring you food!! I've heard you guys are having all kinds of snow - watch, I bet it doesn't snow an inch next winter when we're there!

I've thought about having groceries delivered. When the kids were younger and it was absolutely impossible to go grocery shopping with both of them. Let me know how it goes! (if you do it)