Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I love...

I Ikea.



I really do. It's such a fun store to go to. My husband can only take it in small doses. When I'm with him I can't just wonder around and dream about the spaces I could create with all the merchandise they have. Or the storage I should be having but don't. I've never gone to Ikea and left without buying anything.


Last night the husband and I went to Ikea with a purpose. He was tired of how cramped our computer room was. Currently we have all my scrapbook stuff (in the closet and overflowing), A tv, computer and computer desk, two bookcases and a day bed. That's a lot of furniture and stuff for such a small room.


We bought one bigger bookcase, a small couch and two footstools. The couch is replacing the daybed. And the bookcase will hopefully replace the two bookcases we already have. And the reason I love Ikea so much all that we bought only cost us just over $300! The couch is set up and looks so much better in that space. We actually have room to walk around without tripping over junk! I'm hoping to have the room cleaned up (that means getting my scrapbook stuff back in order and into the closet) by the end of the week.


Then our next big project is the nursery!


This is what we bought:

1 comment:

The Sonboul's said...

ooo... I love Ikea too! so many cool things there. love that sofa