Monday, February 13, 2006

My "crack" addiction

That Damn Grey's Anatomy!

I have a love/hate relationship with this show. I know that each episode will make me laugh, make me cry, then confuse the hell out of me! So why watch each week? Because I'm like a crack addict; I need my fix and if I don't get it then I will seriously go through withdrawals. I am so not looking forward to the season finale! How am I going to wait 3 + months of anticipation? Because I just know that they will pull some suspense crap and I'll be forced to wonder all throughout the summer what will happen!

I blame little miss for getting me addicted to this show. If it wasn't for her getting me addicted to Desperate Housewives I never would have watched the show afterwards subsequently not getting hooked on Grey's Anatomy.... So thanks Little Miss for feeding my crack addiction!

And on side note. I'm trying to get my husband hooked on this show as well. I use to have to watch Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy in the spare room while my husband watched whatever manly show he was watching. But I finally got him hooked on Desperate Housewives but have yet to get him to watch an episode of Grey's Anatomy! Whats up with that? I figured he's like blood and guts better then drama chicks. But I was wrong. Maybe it's because Grey's Anatomy doesn't start until 9:00 and his bedtime is usually 9:00 but that's what we have DVR for now, so he can still go to bed and not miss all the fun shows at night. I'm going to work on him though!

So I will continue to watch Grey's Anatomy feeding my crack addiction and wondering what the Hell is up with Dr. McDreamy!

2 comments:

hollibobolli said...

I think it must be a requirement that you watch both of those shows as a pair.. because everyone I know who watches one watches the other. I don't watch either!!

I rebel against those housewives!!

LITTLE MISS said...

just put in a central line and pump it through my veins...

i.am.SO.hooked.

and holli, be afraid of the dark side! stay strong, woman!