Saturday, February 09, 2008

No good very bad day

I should have stayed in bed today.

I Decided to get the grocery shopping done for the week. It's either now or never. So off I went to the local Walmart to pick up some supplies. Only to get my car stuck in the ice. The front wheel slid into a hole and my car would not come out. And of course I left my phone at home. Not that it would have helped, the husband is out shooting things somewhere in the snowy desert with my brother in law. Of course I got stuck right in front of a family loading their car with grocerys. Did they offer to help. NOPE! They packed the car up and left. I HATE PEOPLE SOMETIMES. So I walked in found the first male employee with a walkie and told him my car is stuck in his STUPID parking lot. He was able to round up a few other men and out they came to push me out. Once free I left. I was crying and there was no way I'd be able to go shopping in my state of mind. Maybe it's the hormones or I was just embarrassed but I cried all the way home. I'm so tired of the cold, the snow, the ice and everything else. So now we still have no grocerys.

I just want to crawl back into bed and sleep.

4 comments:

hollibobolli said...

I have encountered so many rude people here in this state I have decided the only way I'm going to get rid of some of this anger is to start a blog of "the rudest people in Virginia and the DC Metro Area." I'll just whip out my camera and take their picture as they chew me out for not moving out of a parking space fast enough - and then maybe someday they can see their face online.

I'm just done with mean people.

I'm sorry you had a bad day. You really need to stay happy and calm.. you don't need to be getting all worked up.

get in bed and rest.

xoxo

Cupcake Blonde said...

Oh this just scuks and I don't blame you for being upset. I would have been upset too. And thrown a snowball at that rude family.

Candice said...

People are so inconsiderate! I wish I was there so I could go out and do your shopping for you - I WOULD!!!

LITTLE MISS said...

Oh I'm so sorry! I know those "no good, very bad days" and they SUCK. Like today? I tried to get Sweetie registered for swim lessons (impossible around here because they fill up 2 seconds after opening) so I was pissed, as i was leaving the pool, a bird SHIT on me.

Seriously.